65 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
WebDesignPlanet says

Hello people.

I would appreciate some constructive feedback on my WordPress theme design. It got rejected for the second time because of:

1) You still need to work on the typography and white space. It looks too busy now.

I already refined the typography and spacing and i’m not entirely sure where exactly am i required to improve.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Here’s the preview link:

http://demo.zeglin.co.uk/cosmos/

Kind regards, premiumdesign

438 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
christopherjon says

Font sizes.

Make the testimonial text the same size as the body text to start with.

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
RoyalKing says

In all honesty, it looks a bit like the themes you can get from wordpress.org. Its really simple which isn’t a bad thing, but since you want people to purchase it, it needs to be more than they can get for free from WP… On another note, I think the spacing between the image and the navigation is to big a gap and the drop down menu probably needs to be connected and one size. Each link in the drop down has its own self contained background with spaces in-between each link. Also, the size of the individual drop down menu links are different depending on the text length…

Good luck, I hope it works out for you…

332 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CLINE123 says

OMG , typography, typography, typography my friend. Those social icons at the top and bottom look too many for my taste…makes it look too busy. You need to spend some more time looking at the top selling themes to get some more inspiration. This needs a lot of work to bring to TF’s standards. It’s really no use spelling it out as you’re clearly not out of the gate, sorry.

I’m not saying you don’t have what it takes but it really does appear that you haven’t done your homework in my opinion.

by
by
by
by
by
by