5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
oridostyle says

Hi! I’m not necessarily request for a custom theme if somebody can point me to a theme that has all these options built-in? I’m looking for a Wordpress theme with the following options:

(1.) Custom Tag Tree – This probably requires some explanation. I’m looking for a plugin or theme that allows viewers to select at the top of the homepage a number of tags to narrow down the type of content they’d like to see. For example:

1st menu of tags (Color) – Red / Yellow / Green / Blue / Orange 2nd menu of tags (Product) – Shirts / Pants / Hats / Shoes 3rd menu of tags (Size) – S / M / L / XL

So the user can select for example Yellow, Shirts, L to then have posts tagged with Yellow, Shirts, L to be displayed. *Important is the ability to add as many tag levels and tags as I would like to.

(2.) Grid Layout – Homepage layout with a grid or masonry format like Pinterest.

(3.) Mobile Ready – For the theme to be ready to be viewed on a mobile device (retina-display ready).

Menu #1 is probably the most important function I’m looking for. I would be forever grateful. Thank you! :)

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
ltharris says

Seems we are looking for the same thing. I’ll let you know it I find something.

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
nyman7788 says
5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
oridostyle says
by
by
by
by
by