5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
ErcessInc says

Hello Everyone, I have a problem uploading a wordpress theme and I really need your help. I was trying to upload a theme in wordpress category, but I got two errors: 1. WordPress Theme is required 2. WordPress Theme style.css is missing Version header.

In main file, I had selected the zip containing files and in Wordpress Theme, I selected again ZIP containing main files.

Please help me to get out of this problem.

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

In your downloads page here select ” installable WordPress files only” option and try that zip folder

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Just realised you have no buyer badge so you will have to use the account which purchased the file

1241 posts How's the surf doing?
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

I think this is actually related to upload a theme for sale?

You need to upload 2 files, one is a .zip of everything, theme, documentation etc.

The other is a WP Theme .zip only and needs to be ready for someone to download and install straight to WP.

by
by
by
by
by
by