3 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
additive01 says

Hi everyone,

I’ve been searching the internet trying to find a WP theme that take the featured content slider idea that everyone uses, but make it ‘the whole site’.

What I’m looking for is instead of 1,2,3,4 as buttons for the ‘next slide’ which is usually a post, I’m wanting them to say ‘home, gallery, contact’ etc. Obviously each slide would then need to contain a mixture of links, images, fancybox functionality, video, and flash movies. In a perfect world, I would even have a blog section contained within one of these slides.

I know how to build this sort of functionality using just HTML and CSS , but I don’t know how to build it in Wordpress. There are a few ‘1 page slider’ sites around at the moment. Obviously it would be really cool to be able to use the CMS potential of WP for updating content etc – making it possible for anyone in the office to be responsible for it.

Any ideas on whether this is possible, any existing themes like it, or anyone prepared to build it for me?

Thanks, Blair

1026 posts
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • France
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
Pixelworkshop says

Hey, we could figure out something with my theme if there was WP coder around here :)

60 posts
  • Bolivia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Slimmity says

Hi, I am sure i can do this for you. If your interested you can contact me threw my profile page for further instructions.

by
by
by
by
by
by