5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PKthug says

I jus have a questions if anyone can tell me I downloaded a wordpress theme from this web i wana know how i can safely upload this theme to my wordpress because the last time i upload a theme my web crashed…

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
robsteele says

Hi you should be able to upload the theme zip through wordpress backend and add/install theme browse for the theme. Shouldn’ crash hopefully

3164 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Hi, Go to “upload theme” in the admin area and upload the theme zip file. That should do it. Good luck

5 posts
PKthug says

Thanks alot guys just another questions.. My theme file is 32.4 Mb do i need to buy more memory from wordpress cauz the last time i uploaded that theme it gave me a fatel error and i think it was cauz the theme file was to big…

140 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
weblusive says

Thanks alot guys just another questions.. My theme file is 32.4 Mb do i need to buy more memory from wordpress cauz the last time i uploaded that theme it gave me a fatel error and i think it was cauz the theme file was to big…

I think that’s the size of the PACKAGE (which also includes documentation, PSD files and any other files that apply) not the theme’s core .zip file. core files are <5 MB in 90% of cases.

5 posts
PKthug says

When i open the zipfile of the theme there are 5 files in there Documents & instructio, license, resources, the theme files, the theme zip-which is 1.4Mb<—is this the core file if it is i uploaded it and it uploaded but when i do preview it says “Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_option_tree() in /home/newrevs1/public_html/wp-content/themes/reaction/header.php on line 71”

3365 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

When i open the zipfile of the theme there are 5 files in there Documents & instructio, license, resources, the theme files, the theme zip-which is 1.4Mb<—is this the core file if it is i uploaded it and it uploaded but when i do preview it says “Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_option_tree() in /home/newrevs1/public_html/wp-content/themes/reaction/header.php on line 71”

You need to install the OptionTree plugin. Please read through the “Documents & instructions” files, they’ll tell you what you need to know to install.

5 posts
PKthug says

ok i got it working thanks a lot guys appreciate all ur help…

by
by
by
by
by
by