46 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ashmawysami says

I need the best sites for WordPress tutorials. :)

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Here are some sites which I recommend:

Let me know if these suggestions are useful :)

46 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ashmawysami says

Here are some sites which I recommend: Let me know if these suggestions are useful :)

Thank you. It’s very useful :)

3 posts
Esyae says

Hi, I’m a newbie to WordPress too (switching from Drupal after 4 years) and if you’re looking for tutorials, don’t forget the WordPress Codex, this compilation of guides from CreativeBloq, and also this WordPress tutorial series if you’re an absolute beginner!

46 posts
+1 more
ashmawysami says

Hi, I’m a newbie to WordPress too (switching from Drupal after 4 years) and if you’re looking for tutorials, don’t forget the WordPress Codex, this compilation of guides from CreativeBloq, and also this WordPress tutorial series if you’re an absolute beginner!

Thank you. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by