122 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
zun1989 says

Sorry to bother you again. If i had to go through so many trouble then how is wordpress better than normal website. Lets say i just buy a domain and set up a website old fashioned way.

Didn’t you say in your first post that you have no coding experience? How do you know to setup a website “old fashioned” way if you don’t know HTML/CSS?

WordPress is a CMS.. It’s not trouble at all..

Though i asked it once. But again asking, if i buy a theme from here, can i put ads there? Or do i have to ask the person who is selling the theme whether they support ads or not?

443 posts (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)
  • Elite Author
  • Mongolia
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
themewaves says

WordPress.com = rent a car

WordPress.org = get a car

You choose.
Nice explain! +1
456 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Israel
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
virtuti says

Though i asked it once. But again asking, if i buy a theme from here, can i put ads there? Or do i have to ask the person who is selling the theme whether they support ads or not?

Exactly, you will need to ask an author of the theme before you decide to pay for it. And again, in order to use any of themes available here on ThemeForest, you need your own domain, hosting and wordpress.org.

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
zun1989 says

Exactly, you will need to ask an author of the theme before you decide to pay for it. And again, in order to use any of themes available here on ThemeForest, you need your own domain, hosting and wordpress.org.

Thank you so much for the response. I actually mailed one author here. But not getting any reply. I guess he may be busy or something. As i am quite new with these things, so i am questioning alot before starting. Because i need to spend alot of money once i start, so if there is a loss or set back at the beginning then it really serves as a demotivation.

For example initially i wanted to buy a themeforest theme and wordpress.com premium package. But after getting response from many guys here that it would have been a blunder.

As to use themeforest template i need to use wordpress.org with own hosting service and all that.

So thank you and also others for helping me out.

My well wishes to you guys.

by
by
by
by
by
by