2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
dxfec says

Hi! This is an open request for Wordpress theme designers.

I am currently looking for a theme to fit with multimedia related content mainly focused on videos.

The theme HOME PAGE should looks like this one: www.HTO.tv

When a link to a video is selected it should open a page like this one: http://video.repubblica.it/mondo/usa-dopo-lite-schiaccia-col-trattore-sette-auto-polizia/102357/100738?ref=HREV-4 Which has an embedded player, and below a list of some video sharing the same TAG of the one that will play

There will be, HOME PAGE , Contact page with Map, A page with all Legal stuff, and 8-10 Pages of different video Category (news, Art, Sport, Tech, etc….) – Basically it would be the same exact page as graphics, but with a different name.

TOP of all Pages will have a different image as background, but the same logo and motto on the same position on all pages, please refer to www.HTO.tv to get an idea

Each page should also have social plug-in, as FB, Twitter, G+. No comment capability, No Blog, No Users sign-in

Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

Danielle

88 posts
angela30 says

hi, i am interested and have expertise in WP. Please contact me. I can offer excellent services at nominal rates. Thanks Angela angela.cis30@gmail.com

2 posts
dxfec says

Done, check your email.

regards

Danielle

by
by
by
by
by
by