210 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
indieground says

Hey everyone!

There’s a strong possibility that I might be moving to spain next year.. so i wanted to know if there’s someone that lives around barcelona that could tell me how’s the situation and chances for a design job there!

Thank you

825 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
InterantMedia says

It seems that people from Barcelona are very slow. They need already 129 years to build this church.

155 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
pauloreg says

next year is too far…we just started the new year! Better be worried with your move at the middle of the year :)

396 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
aRtlessX says

I hope it will work for you, b/c it’s no secret that they have 20% unemployment (that’s the official number if I’m not mistaken, who knows how much more it is in reality) and that their economy is on the edge and getting worse. I have an online friend from Barcelona, who is a web designer and she had only the worse to say to me about the situation in her field. And that was like a year ago and things have been worse in the last year from what I hear in the news.

But that’s only one source/case I’ve heard about, so it would be good to wait and hear what other people from there have to say to your question.

1407 posts
    Contributed a blog post Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
Stylius says

It seems that people from Barcelona are very slow. They need already 129 years to build this church.
Yes! and it’s not finished yet! :D

Sorry indieground, I live in Alicante

210 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
indieground says

Thanks guys! :-) well the sagrada familia is beautiful even if still incomplete :-D

Thanks for the informations about the work possibilities.. guess i’ll have to work hard here on GR to have some money guaranteed for the first period there :-) otherwise i’ll do the waiter :-D

343 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Artorius says

I don’t quite agree with these middle-age desires of erecting higher and higher and more and more sophisticated religious edifices – who’s purpose and effect was of course the overwhelming of the pilgrims, providing greater donations for the church.

But why would you move from Italy to Spain?:)

210 posts
+6 more
indieground says

Love is the reason, my friend!

:-) my girlfriend is going to move to spain so i’ll go with her! I’m 22 years old so I think it will be a great experience anyway!

1407 posts
    Contributed a blog post Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Located in Europe Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+7 more
Stylius says

Love is the reason, my friend! :-) my girlfriend is going to move to spain so i’ll go with her! I’m 22 years old so I think it will be a great experience anyway!

Indeed it will! There are so many great places here! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by