3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Hey creative people! how are you all doing! I miss ya’ all!

Very busy lately…..not time for the computer..just meetings…and meetings..and meetings… :stress: (i love those new smileys…lol)

This is what happens when a buyer, an AJ author and a Videohive author join forces to work together on a project.

I don’t want to make self-promotion of anyone, but special thanks to Mario and Derek.

Enjoy! (click on an image)

616 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

Always nice to see how projects from videohive are used and i really like the fact that you seem to combine different projects with each other to create a whole.

Great work!

3917 posts After Effects Templates
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has referred 500+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

Nice work Daniel, gives me inspiration!

3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
Always nice to see how projects from videohive are used and i really like the fact that you seem to combine different projects with each other to create a whole. Great work!

Forgot to thank you…kid :)

237 posts elementza.com
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
elements says

Like I told you before Daniel… you really got some talent man, and I personally can’t wait to see one of your own projects here. Thanks a lot for sharing :)

by
by
by
by
by
by