After my first admin theme (which sold pretty well actually!) I want to go a step further.
I’m working on a new admin theme which I want to be like an app, more so than a website with a couple of forms, tables and graphs. I’m planning on heavily relying on jQuery and AJAX -requests.
I’m currently working on a prototype of the interface.
I haven’t put any effort in making it cross-browser compatible yet, so don’t bother opening it in IE..
What do you think?
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Hmm, I like it but it looks kind of lost on this background.