427 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
vovkacg says

Hey guys, how do you manage your work while working on multiple projects and jobs? It’s pretty easy having 2-3 clients at the same time, but what about 4-5-6 projects simultaneously? How do you manage your time?

411 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
realthing says

Hey guys, how do you manage your work while working on multiple projects and jobs? It’s pretty easy having 2-3 clients at the same time, but what about 4-5-6 projects simultaneously? How do you manage your time?

I dont… i am always on delay :)

404 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
GhosTeam says

When it’s 4-5-6 projects at the time I just sleep less and work a lot faster..it actually makes me better, but I prefer the easy-going 2-3 clients at the time :).

ColorfulUmbrella
ColorfulUmbrella Recent Posts Threads Started
271 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ColorfulUmbrella says

this is chaos for me. I have 5 projects for now.

Nobody happy nobody satisfacted. I can not manage system.

Really chaos.

427 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
vovkacg says

Yeah, it’s a big responsibility to have such a number of current projects, it’s not about the skills, it’s about time management.

ColorfulUmbrella
ColorfulUmbrella Recent Posts Threads Started
271 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ColorfulUmbrella says

excellently not about mind or skill. But end of works there are 5 bad works, 5 sad clients. I cant explain anything to them.

it is great: one project finish one project start.

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

I`ll rather deliver 2 – 3 awesome projects than getting greedy fro 6 – 8 projects and killing myself doing them and not deliver them at my best potential.

19 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
nvisionz says

I usually have the rule of not getting more than 3 projects at the same time….that keeps me focused on the projects with the necessary time and effort to keep my clients happy….

117 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
WilQ5 says

Also i think the big role takes the customer and it depends on him will he be satisfied of the work or if he will ask you for futher adjustments … so what i ment to say is that we have to know our clients needs and how do they think… i know this sounds crazy but i think if we manage to do that we can manage of having no chaos + satisfied client :) also sometimes if you have some projects you can always inform your client that he will need to wait day or two and give more questions to make sure about clients needs so than you will be able to manage the amount of clients ofcourse some of them will go to search another designer and some of them will be adored by your response and will wait for the project.

1550 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says

Better work for 6 clients who know what they want, than for one who don’t know. I’m currently working on 9th version for same client, and I’m sure it’s not final version.
The worst of all is that this it’s only AE project customization, and I really can’t recognize my own project since v4 :confusedsad:

by
by
by
by
by
by