- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Forum Superstar
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Great, glad to hear that Steve, no problem! Of course some more testing is needed.
One more thing: you may want to add some kind of control to check if a user uploads an image which is too small, I don’t think it would be good to let users upload 50×50px images, unless they know what they’re doing.
I love it when a php plan comes togheterAndrew
Yep thats cool, we have that in hand. Just gonna remove out existing uploader on development site and shoehorn new code in and we are in business I think.
I am sure within a few weeks or months, there will be a multitude of people asking the very same questions I had, and looking for a responsive solution.