503 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
kristopherfisheraudio says

Hello,

I am looking at working with as many other authors as I can from the other marketplaces here at Envato.

So this is really just a ‘shout out’, If you are an author who needs music to overlay on one of your items please get in touch. I would be looking to add a ‘featured at’ section on my profile to list all of those who use any of my music to accompany their items which they are selling.

This way both your items and mine are being promoted with a link to where the buyer can purchase the content if they wish to use it.

What are you thoughts?

- Kristopher

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Finland
Bottomland says

Hi,

I think this is a good idea and I would like to cooperate. I don´t have many clips to sell yet but there are more to come. I´m focusing on cinematic material, mostly on stock footage and motion graphic sections.

Matti / Bottomland Productions

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
503 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi,

I think this is a good idea and I would like to cooperate. I don´t have many clips to sell yet but there are more to come. I´m focusing on cinematic material, mostly on stock footage and motion graphic sections.

Matti / Bottomland Productions

That’s great, if you want to use anything of mine along side your work then let me know and I can get a “featured on” sections started.

438 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
ZozoUI says

That is a excellent idea. I can corporate but our items are on codecanyon right now.

zozoui

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
503 posts
  • United Kingdom

That is a excellent idea. I can corporate but our items are on codecanyon right now. zozoui

Once you have your items on the Envato marketplace’s get in touch if you have items which would benefit from the two-side promotion :)

438 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
ZozoUI says

That is a excellent idea. I can corporate but our items are on codecanyon right now. zozoui
Once you have your items on the Envato marketplace’s get in touch if you have items which would benefit from the two-side promotion :)

I have already items on Codecanyon JavaScript category. Let me know how can you work and promote each other.

by
by
by
by
by
by