41 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Renny says

Thank you for all your replies! however i feel very stupid as to why it wasnt working,....i had forgotten the doctype at the start! ...still getting use to Sublime :P man i feel dumb!

I dont want to start another thread therefore i was wondering, as this being my first item id like to submit, its a CSS menu with a JavaScript to allow browsers that dont support the box-flex to function, the category will still be CSS and then id just select JS from the files included?

1465 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

Oh yeah, nice catch, I am glad oyu got it working.

189 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+6 more
Crusader12 Reviewer says

Nothing wrong with IE, just need to learn the little quirks (just like any other browser). Lately, I’ve been dealing with a lot of Chrome issues.

Safari on PC in hands down the worst browser in existence.

IE has dominated the browser market for years, so remembering the common bugs you run into is a good move. With the release of 10 (which I think is a pretty killer browser and probably the best one out there if you’re on a touchscreen device) market share for IE has actually been increasing.

There are a lot of IE haters out there. I don’t use IE for anything other than testing – but appreciate that as far back as version 5.5 you could do a lot of cool things that other browsers couldn’t do up until a couple of years ago. The newer IE JS engine is also pretty quick. It seems like MS has been paying more attention to IE the last couple of releases. 9/10 are pretty decent. :) On the other hand, it seems like Opera is starting to fall behind.

It was doing some really rocking things back in version 5.5 that other browsers couldn’t do until a couple years ago.

153 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
MNKY says

I also think latest IE versions 9 and 10 are ahead of other browsers in some areas, for example, computer resource usage, javascript engine or font rendering, which is far better than FF or Chrome. I don’t mind a lack of support for some bizzare css3 effects that are not that useful or essential for beautiful web :)

by
by
by
by
by
by