13 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
sonalis
says

I am developing a wordpress theme I would like to know how do I add ajaxupload to my theme admin to upload images on my slider… any way I could do it? Please let me know some tutorials that can help me out…

Plus where can I find good jquery with wordpress tutorials?

1383 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes
says

Files can’t be uploaded via AJAX . But Flash is used to simulate the effect “ajaxupload” would have if it existed.

We’re using Uploadify, give it a try it’s easy to set up.

13 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
sonalis
says

is there any tutorial to show how to integrate?

And hey can you let me know where to find the tutorials to show how to integrate jquery with wordpress?

is uploadify free to use?

13 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
sonalis
says

I am talking about this… upload function in classica

701 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 6
chrismccoy
says

I am developing a wordpress theme I would like to know how do I add ajaxupload to my theme admin to upload images on my slider… any way I could do it? Please let me know some tutorials that can help me out… Plus where can I find good jquery with wordpress tutorials?

theirs a tut on the tuts marketplace that shows how to do this.

http://marketplace.tutsplus.com/item/create-a-universal-slider-manager-in-wordpress/143854

13 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
sonalis
says

Yeah I know but then I need this its so cool… check it out

22 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Weekly Top Seller
+3 more
pixify
says

I think he is using the Options Framework.Its the best free WP options panel available. http://wptheming.com/2010/12/options-framework/

1744 posts Building the Web.
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
ZoomIt
says
701 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Canada
  • Collector Level 6
chrismccoy
says

I am developing a wordpress theme I would like to know how do I add ajaxupload to my theme admin to upload images on my slider… any way I could do it? Please let me know some tutorials that can help me out… Plus where can I find good jquery with wordpress tutorials?

also have a look at the adminpage class in cc. makes it easy to add this to theme options in a few lines.

2468 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
digitalimpact
says

also have a look at the adminpage class in cc. makes it easy to add this to theme options in a few lines.

Definitely! Simple and powerful.

I myself have bought the extended license of that, to use in some free WordPress themes I’m planning on releasing :)

by
by
by
by
by
by