• Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Renny says

Not sure if this is correct place but

Ive Created this : http://i.imgur.com/N49nqGc.png

Just wondering if any suggestions how i could improve upon it?

It sticks to top of the page/site, 9 Different colors, Font-awesome icons, easy to install, wordpress ready too if youd wanna use it in wordpress

basically does it look okay? is it worthy for a submission :)

4 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
+1 more
jazerix says

I took a real hard look at your picture, and I think it looks wonderful! The only thing I thought would be cool would be if you could add icons to menus / submenus, and maybe a little text below the sub-menu?

You say 9 different colors, why not just use a color picker, and let the user choose? :)

Good job though

1036 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
Pixelworkshop says

I’d change one single thing : the alignment of the 1st submenu level (under ‘single link’). I tihnk that it would look better if it was matching the left alignement of the parent element.

43 posts
+1 more
Renny says

I took a real hard look at your picture, and I think it looks wonderful! The only thing I thought would be cool would be if you could add icons to menus / submenus, and maybe a little text below the sub-menu?

You say 9 different colors, why not just use a color picker, and let the user choose? :)

Good job though

Thank you ! :) I included font-awesome, you can add icons to the submenus which I did after i created that images which was stupid of me as I should had done it to begin with but thanks for the suggestions ! The 9 predefined colours but the buyer can create their own as well :)

I might look at making submenu categories/breaks but only if it suits/looks right

I’m also trying to figure out how to get the submenus to slidedown and slideup using either CSS or jquery but I just can’t seem to figure it out as to which ul li to aim it at (not sure why but ul li ul li…etc just really confuses me…).

smoothwave_themes
smoothwave_themes Recent Posts Threads Started
41 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
smoothwave_themes says

Id also move the Search input box down by a couple of pixels. Just nit-picking but its not totally vertical aligned. :-)

43 posts
+1 more
Renny says

Id also move the Search input box down by a couple of pixels. Just nit-picking but its not totally vertical aligned. :-)

haha yes i corrected that already ;) sadly it got rejected due to it looks too much like my 3D Menu :|

by
by
by
by
by
by