6 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
kibourne says

I am a designer who would like to co-design a theme. I would like to do the graphic elements of the theme for 25% of the profit and would like someone to do the function portion for 75% of the profit. If you are interested in learning more, respond here. I will be communicating directly with any takers to see what will work best. I have some ideas that I think would sell well, but just need someone to code them.

The division of profit is negotiable. I recognize that the coding portion can require a bit more effort than the design portion to get it just right. Especially since I want the back end to be extremely accessible and easy to use.

1799 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Germany
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
BroOf says

Do you have some reverence? Coders love to see some examples of your work directly ;)

6 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
kibourne says

BroOf

I would be happy to send some reference material, I was just hoping to find out if anyone was even interested in that arrangement. If people are, I will definitely be interacting with them further before any type of agreement is made.

This is mostly just to see who is interested in doing the code work if I do the design work.

2004 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

I would love to, just message me some examples.

by
by
by
by
by
by