The fact that people don’t seem to get the joke only makes it more funny to me!
it seems to as hard for authors to find out who their buyers are as it is to find out from authors some examples of where their themes have been used.
I would really like to know some examples of where purchased themes have been used on the net but asking for that never seems to get much of an answer.
Yea, if buyers are really wanting to be that anonymous, i don’t think their purposes are that untainted. As for the rest, i don’t really care what there is going to be done. Envato leads, i follow.
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
If you want to have contact with your buyers you should provide a support site where they can submit to newsletter and get in touch with you. I’m doing it and it’s going very well so far, considering that I have only two activeden items for now.