1141 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Look through the treads here on the forum and you will see that not once an HTML template already existing and selling in HTML category was denied to be accepted to WP.
That’s completely wrong. The order is PSD (hardest) – WP (medium) – HTML (easy). Being accepted in HTML does NOT guarantee WP approval. There have been some cases and we have been on this road too.
What is wrong?:))) Me and you said same thing, just it was articulated in different sentences :)))

“not once an HTML template already existing and selling in HTML category was denied to be accepted to WP.” You said that once you get a HTML online you get the free ticket to sell the WP online. In fact it’s the opposite, once you get a WP online you almost have the ticket for the HTML version. But only having a HTML online does not guarantee WP approval, like you assumed.

So no, we are not saying the same thing, even if your smilies have 3 mouths.

470 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
virtuti says

Look through the treads here on the forum and you will see that not once an HTML template already existing and selling in HTML category was denied to be accepted to WP.
That’s completely wrong. The order is PSD (hardest) – WP (medium) – HTML (easy). Being accepted in HTML does NOT guarantee WP approval. There have been some cases and we have been on this road too.
What is wrong?:))) Me and you said same thing, just it was articulated in different sentences :)))

“not once an HTML template already existing and selling in HTML category was denied to be accepted to WP.” You said that once you get a HTML online you get the free ticket to sell the WP online. In fact it’s the opposite, once you get a WP online you almost have the ticket for the HTML version. But only having a HTML online does not guarantee WP approval, like you assumed.

So no, we are not saying the same thing, even if your smilies have 3 mouths.

Ok, if you do not understand that you and me said the same phrase I shall rephrase it: “Often (instead of “not once”), an html template which is already accepted and put on sale (instead of “existing and selling in HTML category”) is denied for (instead of “is denied to be accepted”) WP category.” Next time, I shall try to use more primitive phrases.

I am trying to be friendly with you, but you always attack or ignore my kind words, I do not know why, but actually it is not that important.

1141 posts
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

“Not once an HTML template was denied to be accepted to WP.” –  “Often an html template which is already accepted and put on sale is denied for WP category.”

Either I am having a problem with the English language right now or these two sentences mean the complete opposite. The first means that any HTML will be accepted as WP the second means it will not.

470 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+3 more
virtuti says

“Not once” means “not one time/two times/three times/hundred times/many times/often/frequently/endlessly/eternally”. Forget, it is meaningless waste of energy and words. Sunday is today, my day of rest is over, yours one just has started, enjoy it instead of wrangling.

1141 posts
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

“NEVER an HTML template WAS denied to be accepted to WP.”
“OFTEN an HTML template IS denied for WP category.”
never was can never mean the same as often is.

You’re right, the discussion is pointless now, I’m right :)

152 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
seal says

yes, in html and wp there are theme that are complete garbage and approved recently FACT & TRUE again! And one most important thing it also depends if you are a no name user or someone with a lot of sales. TRUE .
Just because your design is not getting approved, you don’t get the rights to call the approved files as ‘garbage’

dexterous: send you a PM to prove how wrong you are:-D

675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

yes, in html and wp there are theme that are complete garbage and approved recently FACT & TRUE again! And one most important thing it also depends if you are a no name user or someone with a lot of sales. TRUE .
Just because your design is not getting approved, you don’t get the rights to call the approved files as ‘garbage’
dexterous: send you a PM to prove how wrong you are:-D
Ok I see your point, and generally agree with you, but still feel that it shouldn’t be called garbage in this public forum.
by
by
by
by
by
by