689 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

Hi guys, while i was searching for a theme for my new website, i noticed that it is a bit anoying to read lots of comments in the “item comments” section to see if somebody else already asked what you were going to ask. This is not a problem on items with few comments, but on items with 4536435646365467476 comments (ok a bit less) and many comment pages like the example in the image below, that would be a nightmare.

So, wouldn’t be great to have this option?

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says
1617 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Changed the title as it could infringe on an official announcement. Also locking this thread as it’s a duplicate as LandonWilson pointed out.

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/file-comments-search-is-live/40255
by
by
by
by
by
by