69 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
GlennMcKeown says

hi

Can someone please advise of the location of any (if any) bookshops in Singapore that would sell wordpress books?? traveling through in next few days.

thanks

442 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
readactor says

If i remember correctly, i saw one close to Marina Bay. If your book was about food, i think was more successful there :)

562 posts You Reap What You Saw
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Bluz says
hi

Can someone please advise of the location of any (if any) bookshops in Singapore that would sell wordpress books?? traveling through in next few days.

thanks

Why limit yourself to local book shops when you can order a book from site like: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/

They are great and they also have free world wide delivery. I bought a jquery book from them and I’m very pleased.

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
hi

thanks

Why limit yourself to local book shops when you can order a book from site like: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/

They are great and they also have free world wide delivery. I bought a jquery book from them and I’m very pleased.

Thanks for the advice Bluz :)

174 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+2 more
nedalm1 says

I agree wit Bluz. I’m ordering books from Amazon. There’s always a discount and books come very fast. :)

69 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
GlennMcKeown says
hi

thanks

hey,

thanks for advise, but for now it doesn’t help my situation. I’m backpacking, so have no delivery address cos I rarely know where I’ll be in next few days!

will defo check out that website though

by
by
by
by
by
by