- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Item was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
As many of here i have created a WP option page, pretty usefull but i want to add more links to the settings menu like below(apperence would be the theme settings and its childeren other theme settings links.
I cant find a good tut about this.
Use the function below and obv replace the variables will the right value
<?php add_submenu_page( $parent_slug, $page_title, $menu_title, $capability, $menu_slug, $function); ?>
more info here http://codex.wordpress.org/Adding_Administration_Menus