Hi everyone, I would like to display some small description for each of the sidebars in Wp admin page -> Sidebars so that users know where each of them refer to. Is this something we can do?
- Featured in a Magazine
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
Use ‘description’ => ‘something here’ into the sidebar array
here is some expanded code…
register_sidebar( array( 'id' => 'sidebar01', 'name' => __( 'Sidebar One' ), 'description' => __( 'A short description of the sidebar.' ), 'before_widget' => ' ', 'after_widget' => ' ', 'before_title' => ' ', 'after_title' => ' ' ) );
Hmm.. some stuff is missing ??? Oh well, you get the point.