1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
dan88 says

I’m looking to purchase a slider for WP. Have trawled the net but can’t find a comparison review. just individual reviews which are always “great great great” for whichever they are taking about. 1. Slider Revolution … the newest by far. it appears to have a great interface , responsive and has plenty of visual effects. not sure if i can have multiple sliders per page

2. layer slider. been around a while longer but just had a major update. again very similar to above ( to the non technical/developer ). has a full screen width mode and also a very nice bonus of throwing in the non WP version for free. ( i hope that means what i think it does ). Also can show multiple sliders on same page.

• only downside is that in the demo vids they are so busy showing off the swip fade and parallex transitions , they havent show any other transition effects. So i’m a little unsure what other effects the plugin offers :(

3. i considered royal slider. again been around a while and as above get the 5 * comments. allowed multiple sliders on same page which is always nice. not really sure why i’m prefering 1 of the other 2 above.

so anyway, if anyone have any experience of these 3 OR ideally know somewhere i could get a review on the 3 of them with differences listed, i’d appreciate it.

by
by
by
by
by
by