5 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
crodexter says

I looked a lot but can’t find theme that has implemented widgets that gives option to have most viewed and commented post by today, this week, this month and this year. Also I need widget ‘Now watched’ on front page and on other pages. Featured is also required.

I need to embed youtube videos and upload images (separate post categories) Any suggestions? Tnx

158 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
greenshady says

The Unique theme has both a most viewed and most commented widget, which has options for displaying by year, month, day, or all-time.

It also supports all 9 post formats, two of which allow you to set both “video” and “image” posts.

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
crodexter says

Hi,

Thanks to point to that theme. I am looking for something more interactive so that user can change period for best rated and most viewed. I know I am asking a lot of features. At the moment I am using PHP melody scrpit at Najreklame.com

I need better design and more features. There are many video scripts but I prefer WP. One option is to get media ready template and then use varoius plugins but it would be great to get theme with as much features. Your theme in that case is option. Tnx.

1476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

I would recommend greenshady’s themes, if anyone knows WP, it’s him, I always enjoy reading his tuts :)

by
by
by
by
by
by