2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
richardjmorton says

Hi all, I am looking to get hold of a WP e-commerce theme for a new side of my design business, where I will be selling posters to theatres and drama groups. The posters will be customised to have the address, contact details, star’s names etc of the individual groups that purchase the posters. I want the customer to be able to enter the relevant information in to several text boxes, to give me the information that will go in to the posters. I’d like this to be in the same area where they select the size and number of copies they need. Does anyone know of any suitable WP themes that can do this, or plug-in that will allow me to implement it on other themes.

Thanks for any feedback, much appreciated.

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Hi all, I am looking to get hold of a WP e-commerce theme for a new side of my design business, where I will be selling posters to theatres and drama groups. The posters will be customised to have the address, contact details, star’s names etc of the individual groups that purchase the posters. I want the customer to be able to enter the relevant information in to several text boxes, to give me the information that will go in to the posters. I’d like this to be in the same area where they select the size and number of copies they need. Does anyone know of any suitable WP themes that can do this, or plug-in that will allow me to implement it on other themes. Thanks for any feedback, much appreciated.

Hi richardjmorton, send me details through my profile page.

2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
richardjmorton says

Details of what?? It’s all in the post, I just wanted to know if anyone can point me towards something that can allow my customers to personalise their product.

by
by
by
by
by
by