ummmm….it looks good to me visually. I can’t say that the themes that DID get accepted are any worse or better. maybe a little unfair?
who was the reviewer? Maybe he was not looking properly?
tagDiv saidIt looks good from what I see, what was the reviewers explanation to rejecting it? (They usually provide a reason why).
http://tagdiv.com/theme/cleanly was rejected multiple times . What did I do wrong? Thanks for reading and I hope someone can provide more details.
Hello, it seems that the theme is not unique enough and apparently it doesn’t meet the standards.
We learn from our mistakes and we will be back with a new theme that has a better defined purpose and nicer design.
It would be nice to have some more feedback to this theme to try to make it better.
lol kailoon rejected this one too? he rejected my design too. Thought it was a harsh rejection too. Didn’t offer any insight.
it was not kailoon.
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester