I am using the theme Kallyas (link to the theme http://hogash.com/themeforest/?theme=kallyas_wp) and using the plugin called WPBakery Visual Composer. I have 2 problems going on.
1. When I make 3 columns it looks great in Safari browser and on Google Chrome instead of it being horizontal for 3 columns it is vertical. ( plugin isssue?)
2. The navigation in the Safari is messed up but correct in Google Chrome. I am not sure if this is a theme issue or plugin issue.
Does anyone know how to make it work on both browsers? I have used this plugin before (WPBakery Visual Composer) and it works excellent on other themes. Should I just get another theme? Any suggestions would be great thanks!
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi SueDeBrule, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. The appropriate support section for Kallyas, if offered, can be found here.
Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.
In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.