I set up a slideshow in the WP-Church theme I just purchased. Instead of showing the slides, all that shows is the title of the slideshow when I click “View Slideshow”. It’s showing that the slideshow is published and “activated”; I have the slides all sized to 958×340 and set as featured, but nothing shows. I’ve worked with slideshows quite a lot before without a problem, but I can’t figure out why this one isn’t working.
Any help/ advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi cole, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.