9 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
ifeaturecom says

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this questions, but here it goes, I just want to know if it’s okay to use the themes here in WPMU sites?

3120 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this questions, but here it goes, I just want to know if it’s okay to use the themes here in WPMU sites?

you have to purchase an extended licences :-)

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
ifeaturecom says
you have to purchase an extended licences :-)

hm is their any difference between the license of regular and devloper? I mean all the files.. Is their any specific features that are only in dev license is available?

271 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
KiaJavid says

The only difference is the price ;)

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
ifeaturecom says

hahaha.. that’s makes me laugh :) (evil laugh lol)....

23 posts
  • United States
booktalk2008 says

You dont need a extended license.

These themes do work on WPMU but you need to look for themes that dont use TimThumb.

Read This: WPMU Entended License Topic http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/timthumb-for-wpmu-extended-license-/25749?page=1

992 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Power Elite Author
+4 more
Parallelus says

These themes do work on WPMU but you need to look for themes that dont use TimThumb.

That’s not completely accurate. Theme’s using TimThumb can be modified to work with WPMU . I just finished updating my themes so TimThumb works without issues in “muilti-site” 3.0 and WPMU .

I waited a long time to do this because I’m not sure how I feel about “multi-site” environments where a user can make the theme available to unlimited sites by checking a box. They might use it multiple times without even realizing they need to pay for a license for each instance.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
ifeaturecom says

correct me if i’m wrong thus timthum is referring to a script that automatically resize the images when you upload them at your site?

by
by
by
by
by
by