2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says
Its an online word processor. But its very powerful, and you can import files from other processors, save files down in other formats, print, spell check…pretty much the whole 9 yards, but your files are stored online, and you can access them anywhere with an internet connection.

And adobe is going to purchase it soon. It was developed by a group of flex developers but a lot of other companies have supported them to make it mature software like lotus, open office etc.

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

i have made from scratch, using only flash cs3 actionscript 3, a wordpress flash theme…
The most difficult part was to implement the system to submit comments… That seems the most problematic part… because you need to change the wordpress cms a little… it cannot be made using only the funtions prepared by wordpress for theme support…
Oh.. and requires some tricks to use very clean html text in messages… because flash cannot handle well the type of text formating made by wordpress
sorry for my crappy english.. i’m in a hurry

1554 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

Wrapper is on google code , there are some examples and source http://code.google.com/p/htmlwrapper/

Cheers :)

406 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
ryanterry says

Yeah, I downloaded the Wrapper source stuff. No .fla files though so I’m not really sure how to implement this code. I could probably figure it out, but I like to have a working example to start from.

As for the Buzzword stuff, it sounds really cool, but I’ll stick with Google Docs. It sounds like it does the exact same thing and flash isn’t required. Since I use the Docs on my iPhone it’s good to stay away from Flash. Plus….Google just rules.

:-)

535 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
seifip says
24 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
thesupermarket says

i’ve played around with this thing a bit. it’s a flash interface for your wordpress blog. seems to “work”. flashBlog

34 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in France
kimaroc says

Very great, only inconvinient : can’t put adsense in :(

by
by
by
by
by