• Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+1 more
LucidStudios says
Its an online word processor. But its very powerful, and you can import files from other processors, save files down in other formats, print, spell check…pretty much the whole 9 yards, but your files are stored online, and you can access them anywhere with an internet connection.

And adobe is going to purchase it soon. It was developed by a group of flex developers but a lot of other companies have supported them to make it mature software like lotus, open office etc.

3069 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

i have made from scratch, using only flash cs3 actionscript 3, a wordpress flash theme…
The most difficult part was to implement the system to submit comments… That seems the most problematic part… because you need to change the wordpress cms a little… it cannot be made using only the funtions prepared by wordpress for theme support…
Oh.. and requires some tricks to use very clean html text in messages… because flash cannot handle well the type of text formating made by wordpress
sorry for my crappy english.. i’m in a hurry

1549 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
dSKY says

Wrapper is on google code , there are some examples and source http://code.google.com/p/htmlwrapper/

Cheers :)

406 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United States
ryanterry says

Yeah, I downloaded the Wrapper source stuff. No .fla files though so I’m not really sure how to implement this code. I could probably figure it out, but I like to have a working example to start from.

As for the Buzzword stuff, it sounds really cool, but I’ll stick with Google Docs. It sounds like it does the exact same thing and flash isn’t required. Since I use the Docs on my iPhone it’s good to stay away from Flash. Plus….Google just rules.

:-)

535 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
seifip says
24 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
thesupermarket says

i’ve played around with this thing a bit. it’s a flash interface for your wordpress blog. seems to “work”. flashBlog

34 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
kimaroc says

Very great, only inconvinient : can’t put adsense in :(

by
by
by
by
by