46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Codename says

Hi everyone, I did a pretty serious mistake, I forgot to include the i in gmail and now my money has been sent to some other email address… What can I do? This really sucks, last month I forgot to withdraw and this time, I gave the wrong email address… I hope Evanto can help me. This is just the second time I will be withdrawing and I’ve had some pretty bad experiences with this withdrawl system already now… :-(

303 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+7 more
ThemeGoods says

Could you try to contact Envato support team… below is an URL
http://themeforest.net/support

Also for the next time, when you process withdrawal, It will send you an notification email to your entered email address so you can verify your email address. ;)

46 posts
Codename says

Could you try to contact Envato support team… below is an URL
http://themeforest.net/support Also for the next time, when you process withdrawal, It will send you an notification email to your entered email address so you can verify your email address. ;)

But if the paypal email and TF email add are different then there is no way of knowing (or at least any that I know of) of finding out the email address to which the money will be sent… :-( Also the emails do not state which account the money will be sent to…

303 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+7 more
ThemeGoods says

I think they will send the email to the withdrawal email address which you enter (not TF email but I am not sure wait until Envato staff reply) so if you can’t receive any then might be wrong entered address.

46 posts
Codename says

I think they will send the email to the withdrawal email address which you enter (not TF email but I am not sure wait until Envato staff reply) so if you can’t receive any then might be wrong entered address.

I got an email from TF stating the @gmal.com address, so I know that I’ve mistyped… sadly. Also, there was no mention of the email address in any previous emails expect the one I got after the cash was actually transferred… which is sad.

46 posts
Codename says

Its been more than 24hrs now, still no reply from Support.. :-( I hope they can sort it out without taking another month. How long does it usually take for support to reply?

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Its been more than 24hrs now, still no reply from Support.. :-( I hope they can sort it out without taking another month. How long does it usually take for support to reply?

Hi codename,

To answer your question our average response window is 24-48 hours. Send me the ticket ID via my profile page and I’ll see what I can do.

3100 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says

How long does it usually take for support to reply?

Probably 3 or 4 days * shrug *

Yes there is no mention of the paypal email address in any emails until they actually send you the money. Also no mention of it in the sidebar “pending withdrawals” section. Room for improvement there I believe.

They do ask you to input the email address twice though.

Suggest you request next months withdrawals now. I have my gmail calendar send me an email to remind me to do it every month.

46 posts
Codename says

Hi codename,

To answer your question our average response window is 24-48 hours. Send me the ticket ID via my profile page and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks CreatingDrew but where can I find the ticket ID?

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hi codename,

Thanks CreatingDrew but where can I find the ticket ID?

When you send in a support ticket you’ll receive a confirmation email with the support ticket ID, check your inbox and spam box and see if you can find it and send it to me.

by
by
by
by
by
by