125 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
TheStoryShop says

Hey guys. A quick question, we tried to type in a referral link as described on the “Affiliates Program” page (http://audiojungle.net/make_money/affiliate_program) and the link didn’t work. Then we generated the link as the page allows us to do and it looks like you need a question mark. However, the description above the link generation feature does not say to include the question mark. Am I missing something or is this wrong information on this page? Just trying to understand. I attached a picture to explain what I mean:

Thanks!

Edit: someone within the shop explained query string after I just posted this. It is however slightly confusing to those not dealing with code a whole lot. Thanks!

3602 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Adding something to the URL ’s query string, as written there, means to add a variable, via the question mark sign(if it’s not there already). So the info is correct, you just need to understand it..

125 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TheStoryShop says

Adding something to the URL ’s query string, as written there, means to add a variable, via the question mark sign(if it’s not there already). So the info is correct, you just need to understand it..

Yeah, thanks, I just figured that out. :) Others in the shop know code a little better. Should have asked them first. Thought I found a mistake and tried to be helpful. ;) Turns out I may not have been… ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by