27 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
supergaban says

I was wrong to put categories on my file, this can be changed ..?
or what should I do to move my files in the correct category ..?
Thank in advance

388 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
Dfinepixel says

I dont think you can, you can ask the reviewer to do so, but i highly doubt he will, since some itens get reproved just because of that, so i think the only thing you can is reupload it all over again into the right category. Goodluck!

1741 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Thank in advance

On your item page, click on the Edit tab. From this page try to delete or add one more tag, then leave a message to reviewer about helping you to move the file to the correct category :).

27 posts
supergaban says

I dont think you can, you can ask the reviewer to do so, but i highly doubt he will, since some itens get reproved just because of that, so i think the only thing you can is reupload it all over again into the right category. Goodluck!

Thank you Dfinepixel, i got that idea, but waiting for 15 day to get reapproved was so… long :D

27 posts
supergaban says

Thank in advance
On your item page, click on the Edit tab. From this page try to delete or add one more tag, then leave a message to reviewer about helping you to move the file to the correct category :).
Thank gbs, i hope it’s works .. :)

Update

Thank you. My file in the queue now.
388 posts
+2 more
Dfinepixel says

Thank you Dfinepixel, i got that idea, but waiting for 15 day to get reapproved was so… long :D

I just think they have that rule of not changing because people could take advantage of it, for example upload it to a section where the review time is much faster, and then when reviewed they would change to the right one, and therefore saving many days, specialy the print template section which takes like 14-18 days :D

27 posts
supergaban says

I just think they have that rule of not changing because people could take advantage of it, for example upload it to a section where the review time is much faster, and then when reviewed they would change to the right one, and therefore saving many days, specialy the print template section which takes like 14-18 days :D

yes you are right. and for this case you saved my 15 day waiting period now my file was sitting properly in place. Thank you for sharing :D

388 posts
+2 more
Dfinepixel says

yes you are right. and for this case you saved my 15 day waiting period now my file was sitting properly in place. Thank you for sharing :D

Wish you many sales to it! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by