someone else also such a problem and knows the possible solution? i have payed 47$ for a wrong theme
the second theme you linked to isnt even sold on Themeforest its sold on the authors private cart.
on that you need to contact support but not sure theres much they can do, the link(“wrong link”) was most likely not coming from an Envato owned site,
did you not check what you were buying?
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
thanks for all help – please check selfhttp://themes.mysitemyway.com/themeforest/?theme=inFocus
choose myriad and color variation blue – you see elegance template and bought another