55 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Ebrahim6 says

Yesterday my item has been approved in SITE Templates Category but it should be in “Site Templates” > “Speciality Pages” category .

Now I want it to place ‘Speciality Pages’ under ‘Site Templates’ Category.

what can i do now? I already contacted to help Center.

55 posts
+2 more
Ebrahim6 says

24 hours over but nobody here to suggest !

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Ebrahim, since you’ve already contacted support, rest assured that your concern will be forwarded to the Review Team, and hopefully everything will be resolved as soon as possible.

For future reference, as an alternative, you can also go to the item’s page Edit tab, edit or add a tag, and leave a quick note to the reviewer explaining that the item is in the wrong category.

Thanks for your understanding and patience so far. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

55 posts
+2 more
Ebrahim6 says

Hi Ebrahim, since you’ve already contacted support, rest assured that your concern will be forwarded to the Review Team, and hopefully everything will be resolved as soon as possible.

For future reference, as an alternative, you can also go to the item’s page Edit tab, edit or add a tag, and leave a quick note to the reviewer explaining that the item is in the wrong category.

Thanks for your understanding and patience so far. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

The review team has corrected the issue and right after that I got 2 sales . :) Thanks again!

by
by
by
by
by
by