360 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
tmthymllr says

“Unfortunately, we can’t accept an update that includes more icons. It’s not the same file. We suggest you upload a new pack with the added icons, then combine the two to make a bundle. Thanks for your cooperation.”

A new reviewer rejected my update for some odd reason. I don’t get it.

\\

File that I updated:

http://graphicriver.net/item/lightly-vector-icons/5037544

Same style. I only added some more icons.

1037 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Alexlasek says

IMO the reviewer is right, you tried to update an existing item adding nearly 50% of new icons so the better way would be upload the new set of icons and after that make a bundle.

cheers

360 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
tmthymllr says

I’ve done it many times in the past with no problem, so why now?

Besides, buyers can download updates for free.

IMO the reviewer is right, you tried to update an existing item adding nearly 50% of new icons so the better way would be upload the new set of icons and after that make a bundle. cheers
by
by
by
by
by
by