wat the heck
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
xD I think some nerdy guy made a little joke
Hilarious! Made my day.
Argh, that’s so sad.
When u go to the download page, you see the image IE6 image…. but below that the install instructions are windows 7 using IE8 … hmmm…
Maybe the designers at Apple are using some browser frames PSDs and forgot to select the Safari one
Though, as BroOf said, most likely it’s a joke.
Of course it’s a joke, do you believe that someone in Apple uses Windows? lol
In fact, do you believe that someone in Microsoft uses Windows? Btw a while ago there was a picture of the local representative’s office of Microsoft for Bulgaria – they were all on iMacs.