234 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Stammi says

Do you have Wunderkit? If yes, share your link with others! :)

I make the start: My Profile (Stamm)

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

Well, Wunderkit looks great so far: Dribbble, Twitter, collab and to-do tool, all in one :)

Here’s my profile.

643 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a free file of the month Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
navigator says

Lovely design. I’ve just signed up…

84 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
sunlifter says
272 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Kopyov says
4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Moved to All Marketplaces! :-) This is quite a cool topic that everyone might like to see! :)

Here’s my profile: http://www.wunderkit.com/#/samlanning/profile

1617 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Won’t even work for me, no matter what I do I can’t register. I get: Validation Failed – Email is already taken.

I’ve tried connecting with Twitter, register normal and with Facebook. Tried with 3 different emails but all I get is: Validation Failed – Email is already taken.

Too bad it won’t work, seems to be a pretty good app.

EDIT : Ooh, and I can’t get rid of the register page now, tried clearing cache and all but can’t access the website anymore. Really bad experience so far…..

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Won’t even work for me, no matter what I do I can’t register. I get: Validation Failed – Email is already taken.

I’ve tried connecting with Twitter, register normal and with Facebook. Tried with 3 different emails but all I get is: Validation Failed – Email is already taken.

Too bad it won’t work, seems to be a pretty good app.

EDIT : Ooh, and I can’t get rid of the register page now, tried clearing cache and all but can’t access the website anymore. Really bad experience so far…..

Hmm that’s wierd, you have a wunderlist account? have you tried logging in with your existing wunderlist password?

1617 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

Problem is that I can’t access the login page anymore, I’m being redirected to the register page the second I enter the site. :(

EDIT : I got it to work! Finally! :) Now it’s time to play around

Go follow to stay updated with what I’m doing – http://www.wunderkit.com/#/patrik-larsson/

731 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mordauk says
by
by
by
by
by
by