So, Is there anyone that was disappointed with what was announced or not announced?
Yeah, was expecting a new breed of iMacs. Was waiting for this since i needed a new one a few months a go.
Now the news is out i can safely buy one without the risk that a new line of iMacs will be released after my purchase
How can I be disappointed when my first Mac will be an i7, 16GB RAM , 1GB nVidia, 256 SSD + retina display?!
No Retina Air? I am disappointed. However, it’s nice to see bump to 8gb of ram at least. So, will Windows 7 play nice with that new Retina MBP ?
- United Kingdom
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
Order Total: $4,424.76
The retina MacBook Pro is basically an Air on steroids i7, 8GB Ram.. golden
But I don’t need bulky 2kg machine and such a big screen. I thought making 11” Retina screen is easier, iPad has screen size almost the same as 11” Air. I will consider buying something after I see youtube videos with W7 running on it.
The new MBP with the retina display looks really nice! But 2100$ are definetly above my budget
I am going to wait for the new MBP 13 ” in the refurbished store.