1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Just to let you know guys, for anyone that is interested in such stuff, that in one hour a live stream beginns, and a new Xbox will be revealed. You can check it out here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal

I’m not a big console fan, but I am interested in what it will look like.

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Thanks for sharing.

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

I’ll be on the train for the first 20 minutes! Hopefully don’t miss anything!

668 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

Im watching :)

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

I’ll be on the train for the first 20 minutes! Hopefully don’t miss anything!
It will probably be uploaded on the YouTube anyway.
8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

likewise, not a big console guy, last I bought was PS2 lol. Interesting to see what they bring out though…

427 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Jaynesh says

I hope they show the full thing instead of some silly teaser that shows a x100 zoomed in version of a button.

1471 posts
+3 more
OriginalEXE says
2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Drop by forums, see thread, click link > 6 minutes to go. Win :D

Thanks for sharing!

426 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SimpleSites4U says

cheers for the heads up

by
by
by
by
by
by