3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

@Dzinc how did you make the thumbnail on the forum page different from your actual thumbnail?

There is no feature for it yet, so you have to do it manually. Simply change your avatar to whatever image you’d like the thread to have, and create the thread. After the thread has been created with the new avatar, change it back to your regular one.

Here goes mine hehe :D

Nice! If you can, post a before & after. I’m suggesting everyone to do this because after the holidays, when authors change it again, it will still be here.

231 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
imultime says

Thanks Dzinc,

Before

After

;)

825 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
InterantMedia says

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

526 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
tanpopo says

:grin:

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

@Interant – Looking good. Thanks for sharing!

EDIT : Oh, now I see the new image below. Great job!

825 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
InterantMedia says

@Dzinc Thanks! Yes, I see. This is the image:

by
by
by
by
by
by