• Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
Daniel_R says

Hi creative people of Flasden! Hope you are creating great stuff and bringing up here for some sales. ;)

I have a question about XML . I am a video guy but since because of the circumstances I’ve been doing web design lately. I use basically dreamweaver as a xml editor but wonder if there is any better xml editor around. Can you suggest one?

Thanks for your time. God bless you all!

1312 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
LGLab says

Since I finally started AS3 , I downloaded FlashDevelop which is great for AS3 and also supports XML , but best of all, I found that autoFormat plugin for FlashDevelop and it works with XML , which is a feature I was really missing in Dreamweaver. However I have only tested the auto format option with a simple xml file yesterday, and it worked, but I’m yet to test it with big xml file.

FlashDevelop

Auto Format Plugin

3135 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
Daniel_R says
Since I finally started AS3 , I downloaded FlashDevelop which is great for AS3 and also supports XML , but best of all, I found that autoFormat plugin for FlashDevelop and it works with XML , which is a feature I was really missing in Dreamweaver. However I have only tested the auto format option with a simple xml file yesterday, and it worked, but I’m yet to test it with big xml file.

FlashDevelop

Auto Format Plugin

Thanks LGlab!! I’ll check it out…

by
by
by
by
by
by