6 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
FluidTune says

I am looking for somebody that can help me create a sitemap for submission to search engines. The issue I’m having is, every 2 hours the website updates, and I have no idea what has been added (we use iTune API to check for music charts, and display the chart).

If you think you can help – with the limited info I have given you – please go here, click around, and see how it works, then mail me any questions you need answering so that I can forward them on to the coder.

http://www.fluidtune.com/ admin@fluidtune.com

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts
Threads Started
504 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
abhimanyusharma003 says

I can help you send me a mail

87 posts
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
webfector says

Have you done a Google search? Plenty of websites make it so easy (a few clicks) to generate a sitemap.xml.

6 posts
FluidTune says

Abhimanyu, email sent – thanks.

Have you done a Google search? Plenty of websites make it so easy (a few clicks) to generate a sitemap.xml.

Yes – there are plenty of generators, but none of them seem to be what I’m looking for. I do not want to be manually creating a sitemap every 2 hours, and lack the knowledge to automate the process.

87 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
webfector says

Search engines crawl your website. You don’t need every possible page in a sitemap. If you put a page in the sitemap that links to other pages, those other pages will still be crawled, even if not in the sitemap.

You shouldn’t need to make a new sitemap every 2 hours, and those generators should work wonders. Can you explain a little more in detail what you need?

6 posts
FluidTune says

The issue was – neither the pages, nor the folders that house those pages exist on the server. Everything is created dynamically once a user arrives. There really wasn’t anything at all to crawl. The reason I thought that 2 hours was a good figure is because after this time the entire chart listing and it’s links may not exist anymore, as there may have been 100 new songs in the top100, and therefore 100 new links.

Abhimanyu has agreed to work with me on this, and the web designer is shuffling things around to make it a little more organized.

6 posts
FluidTune says

This issue has now been resolved.

Thanks to all

433 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
ZozoUI says

Don’t worry about the sitemap at all. If your website is new you add once a sitemap. Search engines are very smart and they will index your important pages. Even if you add all of your page to the sitemap, search engines will not index everything.

My advice would be focus on your content quality and use smart some important keywords and optimize your site. That’s it search engines will do the rest.

by
by
by
by
by
by