• Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Asia/Pacific Region
KrazyKartoons says

Hello Everybody,
Please forgive me for my bad English. :stress:
First of all, I want to thank everybody at the great Envato community: Buyers, Authors, Friends, Reviewers, Community Managers, Moderators, Support Team and anybody else!

I’m not one of the Authors who’s got rich around here, but I sure have a dynamic range of creativity from original music, motion graphics, animation and more..
I’m here since March 2009 and enjoy every second in Envato marketplaces, I always feel here at home and proud to be a part of Envato Authors!

I know it took me a few years to gain 1,000 Sales while others get it much faster, but I believe it’s something that may change if I’ll keep work hard as much as I can.
I hope to bring more original materials in the future, I’m aware that my materials are usual “weird” or “different” than most typical or ordinary templates and sometimes music and graphics but I realize that it’s still useful for some people and I appreciate it.

Also, I want to use this opportunity to share my experience that got started in this amazing community, right here on the forums!
A few years ago I’ve started my very own cartoon channel on YouTube (nothing to do with my official job at the studio, means not related to my clients).
I’ve started this YouTube channel in order to create short cartoons on my spare time. I remember how I rushed here started THIS THREAD to share my cartoons which I’m still updating BTW and lots of you guys checked it out and supported my hard work.
If you’ve never ran into this thread here on the forums, It will be great if you’ll check it out from the very first page and see how it developed “From Nothing To Something!” Also, it will be great if you’ll subscribe to it because your comments on my cartoons are always welcome. :smitten:

This is it: MY CARTOONS THREAD ON THE FORUMS

Thank you Envato! I love… no Wait, I’m in love with you! :inlove:
Keep up the good job!

• Sorry about my bad English.
895 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

Hello Everybody,
Please forgive me for my bad English. :stress:
First of all, I want to thank everybody at the great Envato community: Buyers, Authors, Friends, Reviewers, Community Managers, Moderators, Support Team and anybody else!

I’m not one of the Authors who’s got rich around here, but I sure have a dynamic range of creativity from original music, motion graphics, animation and more..
I’m here since March 2009 and enjoy every second in Envato marketplaces, I always feel here at home and proud to be a part of Envato Authors!

I know it took me a few years to gain 1,000 Sales while others get it much faster, but I believe it’s something that may change if I’ll keep work hard as much as I can.
I hope to bring more original materials in the future, I’m aware that my materials are usual “weird” or “different” than most typical or ordinary templates and sometimes music and graphics but I realize that it’s still useful for some people and I appreciate it.

Also, I want to use this opportunity to share my experience that got started in this amazing community, right here on the forums!
A few years ago I’ve started my very own cartoon channel on YouTube (nothing to do with my official job at the studio, means not related to my clients).
I’ve started this YouTube channel in order to create short cartoons on my spare time. I remember how I rushed here started THIS THREAD to share my cartoons which I’m still updating BTW and lots of you guys checked it out and supported my hard work.
If you’ve never ran into this thread here on the forums, It will be great if you’ll check it out from the very first page and see how it developed “From Nothing To Something!” Also, it will be great if you’ll subscribe to it because your comments on my cartoons are always welcome. :smitten:

This is it: MY CARTOONS THREAD ON THE FORUMS

Thank you Envato! I love… no Wait, I’m in love with you! :inlove:
Keep up the good job!

* Sorry about my bad English.

Awesome, Gongratz mate! I just passed my 500 sales early in this morning. :)

383 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Panda-Bear says

Well Done KrazyKartoons!

Ii’ve always said this, but 1000 sales is what I call ‘the tipping point’. It’s the moment you realise ‘hey – maybe i can actually retire from work and do this as full time living’.

1000 sales is a serious sign of continuing commitment – It shows hard work, a consistently built up portfolio, and hours of dedication. But it also makes you think ‘well if i can do 1000 sales, then maybe I can make 5000 sales… and then 10,000’ and so on. So keep it up :)

and just let me repeat this, for benefit of some newcomers who look at the top sellers and thing ‘hmmm’: ‘This Is NOT a get rich quick scheme.’ If it were, I wouldn’t be making content anymore, but lying in a beach in the Bahamas.

So, well done on the 1000 sales department – you can buy me a beer :)

I wish you many more sales … but look to the future with Envato.

Where you go from here is entirely up to you..

All the best

Panda

51 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
rover5 says

Congratulations. Love your stuff and wish you many more sales.

1550 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
AndrVlad says

Congratulations!

Best regards Andrey

568 posts
  • Exclusive Author
azamshah72v says

Congratulations and wishing you many more sales..

154 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Ugurkan says

Congratulations! :)

1429 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+3 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Congrats buddy. Love your animation.

178 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ArashFarivar says

Good job :) I wish you more and more sales… I’m also waiting for my second sale :)

388 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Portugal
Dfinepixel says

Just checked your vids, some good laughing material there :D

by
by
by