1383 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

@ricosushi – Haha awesome :) I don’t have a workspace either, just a laptop on my legs (Fujitsu Siemens Amilo, nothing fancy), and that’s all i need.

421 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Germany
MASSIX says
can you hire me? I’d work for half the price if I could watch that tv a couple of hours a day and have some free snacks… and coffee :D

LOL , well, all those things are there! :whistle: Fancy yourself a trip to Holland? :bigwink:

EDIT : we actually have a desk available, so if you want to drop by and work here for a week or so, be our guest! Would love to work together with some other designers :)

I’ll be on a trip to Paris on the 7th of january and should spend 3 days in amsterdam (10th, 11th and 12th) of jan. I’d love to meet fellow themeforesters :)

I’ll be on vacation with my girlfriend so working won’t be on top of my to-dos list if you know what I mean :P

Sure thing, let’s meet in Amsterdam! We’ll grab a coffee/beer or something ;) scrabbles dates on calendar

Anyone else care for a meetup in A’dam? Would be cool to get some guys together! :)
Iam next month on the border between Germany and Netherlands, maybe I can join the party and steal one of this awesome sofas :)

Where on the border?

Ah, an meeting in Amsterdam…..hmmmmmm

I will be in Lingen (Ems). I think I need just 20 – 30 minutes to cross the border to the netherlands and about 2 hours to be in amsterdam. Btw. Iam a frontend and app developer (clients audi, allianz, ...). Maybe I can join the redfactory as a freelance designer and developer.

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

well.. I’ll be going with my girlfriend so I won’t be much into working… well, another type of work I will, if you know what I mean :bigwink:

But I am sure down for a couple of (probably more) beers and just to get to know some fellow themeforesters and see their workflow and share some thoughts :)

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
can you hire me? I’d work for half the price if I could watch that tv a couple of hours a day and have some free snacks… and coffee :D

LOL , well, all those things are there! :whistle: Fancy yourself a trip to Holland? :bigwink:

EDIT : we actually have a desk available, so if you want to drop by and work here for a week or so, be our guest! Would love to work together with some other designers :)

I’ll be on a trip to Paris on the 7th of january and should spend 3 days in amsterdam (10th, 11th and 12th) of jan. I’d love to meet fellow themeforesters :)

I’ll be on vacation with my girlfriend so working won’t be on top of my to-dos list if you know what I mean :P

Sure thing, let’s meet in Amsterdam! We’ll grab a coffee/beer or something ;) scrabbles dates on calendar

Anyone else care for a meetup in A’dam? Would be cool to get some guys together! :)
Iam next month on the border between Germany and Netherlands, maybe I can join the party and steal one of this awesome sofas :)

Where on the border?

I will be in Lingen (Ems). I think I need just 20 – 30 minutes to cross the border to the netherlands and about 2 hours to be in amsterdam. Btw. Iam a frontend and app developer (clients audi, allianz, ...). Maybe I can join the redfactory as a freelance designer and developer.

Hmmm i live on the border :P (enschede)

421 posts
  • Located in Germany
MASSIX says

Where on the border?

Hmmm i live on the border :P (enschede)

I was in Enschede some days last year. Are you free for freelance? Maybe you can work for some of my clients in Lingen. Please send me your mail through my profile.

Btw. I´ll be there for some beers, too. Maybe I´ll kick Dany for the missing grey box theme in the ass, too :)

72 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
Themolution says

Here is mine. Cheers.

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Ukraine
Kopyovv says

Very nice!

832 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+7 more
wpbakery says

My new table finally arrived :)

Sorry for the photo quality I’m bad photographer + iphone camera :)

2450 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says

My new table finally arrived :) Sorry for the photo quality I’m bad photographer + iphone camera :)

You gotta host it elsewhere. The link you posted has a unique token so we can’t see it :P

832 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+7 more
wpbakery says

My new table finally arrived :) Sorry for the photo quality I’m bad photographer + iphone camera :)
You gotta host it elsewhere. The link you posted has a unique token so we can’t see it :P

Second attempt:

by
by
by
by
by
by