381 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
redfactory says

We said this before in this thread, but we actually have a desk and 6 seats at the table available for anyone who wants to swing by. Offer still stands :)
Where are you again? :D

Our office is in the Hague, The Netherlands. We’re situated in The Caballero Fabriek, an old sigarette factory which has been restored to house over 100 creative companies like photogaphers, architects, designers, game studios, (web) developers and more. Every company has decorated their “unit” (office) in a unique way which enhances the whole creative atmosphere. Truely an inspiring enviroment :)

If anyone wants to work somewhere else for a change and share your creative thoughts, we have a desk available :) It’s always fun to make new friends :)

2224 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

We said this before in this thread, but we actually have a desk and 6 seats at the table available for anyone who wants to swing by. Offer still stands :)
Where are you again? :D

Our office is in the Hague, The Netherlands. We’re situated in The Caballero Fabriek, an old sigarette factory which has been restored to house over 100 creative companies like photogaphers, architects, designers, game studios, (web) developers and more. Every company has decorated their “unit” (office) in a unique way which enhances the whole creative atmosphere. Truely an inspiring enviroment :)

If anyone wants to work somewhere else for a change and share your creative thoughts, we have a desk available :) It’s always fun to make new friends :)

I’d love to see a photograph of all the offices within an old factory. How every artistic area has probably redecorated their offices with their own style. Gotta look cool.

381 posts
+6 more
redfactory says

I’d love to see a photograph of all the offices within an old factory. How every artistic area has probably redecorated their offices with their own style. Gotta look cool.

Yes it really does! Ill see if I can shoot some photos later today :)

2580 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

If I ever visit the Netherlands I may contact you :)

548 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
tonvie says

Screw the desk, I’ll clean your toilets if I can have a job and live in the Netherlands!!!

229 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Pressateers says

Screw the desk, I’ll clean your toilets if I can have a job and live in the Netherlands!!!

I’m pretty sure if you clean their toilets you’d already have a job there :P

381 posts
+6 more
redfactory says

Hahaha :p Well with our kind of work it doesn’t really matter where you work from. So in theory you could live or have a workation here and still serve your clients ;)

548 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
tonvie says

Hahaha :p Well with our kind of work it doesn’t really matter where you work from. So in theory you could live or have a workation here and still serve your clients ;)

Support is no problem from anywhere but I usually make my sales in person and my Dutch sucks ;)

381 posts
+6 more
redfactory says

Support is no problem from anywhere but I usually make my sales in person and my Dutch sucks ;)

No worries there, most dutch folks speak english anyway ;)

381 posts
+6 more
redfactory says

If I ever visit the Netherlands I may contact you :)

Please do :) Always good to share some thoughts and creativity!

by
by
by
by
by
by