2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
coolc says

Hey everybody! Wanted to say what up and that I am definitely impressed with the caliber of work on the site. Keep it up!

Also, anyone have any tips for success on the site? Is it best to write tracks specifically for the site? Or should I just upload everything i’ve got? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

74 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThinkingDiesel says
Hey everybody! Wanted to say what up and that I am definitely impressed with the caliber of work on the site. Keep it up!

Also, anyone have any tips for success on the site? Is it best to write tracks specifically for the site? Or should I just upload everything i’ve got? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would recommend a little of both. I uploaded a few of my tracks that I had made before and also made new loops/tracks for this site.

I would recommend to have a look at other artists portfolios and see what they have uploaded/how long/quality and use that as a guide.

Hope that helps!

http://audiojungle.net/user/ThinkingDiesel

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

In the past, audiojungle was a section inside of flashden, because of this people were coming to the site for flash and using the Audio section primarily to by audio for their flash files/sites. At that time I would have suggested uploading web interface sound effects, and some nice easy soft background audio files that would fit a flash website. But now since the two sites are separate, I think it opens the gates up and pretty much gives you the ability to upload any type of audio (which is awesome)! But if you really want to be successful, try to upload quality files. I feel like the people that just upload everything under the sun that they output are the ones that dont do as well. Focusing on quality over quantity is always a good rule in my book, and it seems to pay off. Because then the buyers know anything coming from you must be on point…and it keeps them coming back.

‘Just some tips. Welcome to the jungle ;)

3868 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

my tip… avoid dozer :P

damn dozer, the only posts i seem to make these days are ones trying to burn you, im sorry… :(

but on a serious note, just make sure that the files you upload are useful to as many as possible and high quality, dont know much about the audio side of things, just have a look at how the best sellers are doing and take tips from them :)

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Burn away buddy, it makes it fun to come on and get a laugh…

big loser! lol :P

1000 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!! NO PARTICLE VIDEOS !!!

That is all.

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

And… make that damn avatar image smaller… :D

64 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
EgoAnt says

My recommendation, for both AudioJungle and FlashDen content, is not to rely on the site to do your marketing for you. Get out there and find ways to market yourself all over the internet. In the beginning I was excited to get my first sale, but I was even more excited by my first referral.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
coolc says

Wow, thanks for the tips. Really helpful.

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Poland
JazzCat says

You have only 5 sales so far, so it seems all those tips are kinda useless :) Just joking, no pun intented.

I must admit I’m a bit dissapointed with my sales, too. I’ve sold only 2 items during my first week here. I’m completely new to the stocks, so maybe there’s something I’m doing wrong? Perhaps it is a matter of bad keywording. Or maybe those tracks simply suck and that’s the answer, hahaha. I second Mark – focusing on quality over quantity is the only reasonable rule. But what else can one do?

OK. My tracks sound like this:

http://audiojungle.net/item/undress-me-using-your-eyes/29620 http://audiojungle.net/item/tell-me-about-the-summer/30249 http://audiojungle.net/item/playing-guitar-on-valentines-day/29939

by
by
by
by
by
by