173 posts You imagine... We Design!
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
BaGeRa says

100% must be included because its mentioned ”+ Logo” and the item subject is based on this Logo “Home Facil”, I vote YES.

849 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Rewroc says

I believe that if there’s some extra element shown inside the design in preview then it must be written very clearly if it is included or not. Let alone description, there’s a big ‘+Logo’ sign on top of the preview. So definitely yes, I would’ve thought that the logo was included!

476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

I’d say No. Since he’s is selling the logo apart. In any case, he should have mention that or make it more clearly.

1740 posts
+2 more
gbs says

Just read the comments. Seems like the logo is NOT included. Some buyers thought they can get the logo for $11 :). Wondered why it’s a 5-star, though.

689 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

Of course yes, it says ”+ Logo”.

1842 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

OK, So THE LOGO is not included, can you imagine if all of us bought the item, he would have been hounded with questions and also would have been given a 1-3 star rating. Very Poor advertising and what’s worse is his explanations to his buyers.

1047 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+6 more
survivor says

OK, So THE LOGO is not included, can you imagine if all of us bought the item, he would have been hounded with questions and also would have been given a 1-3 star rating. Very Poor advertising and what’s worse is his explanations to his buyers.

Agreed with Sherman, that his explanations in comments are very bad. If there is not logo included, so whats that +logo means in preview image?

@gbs some authors are selling the logo with this kind of file, but the license of this category is different from logo category, so You can’t use it in other projects like website, rubber stamp and so on.

66 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
yuanhao_viva says

i see +logo here

1740 posts
+2 more
gbs says

@gbs some authors are selling the logo with this kind of file, but the license of this category is different from logo category, so You can’t use it in other projects like website, rubber stamp and so on.

Yes, I know about it. Before the logo category launched, a brand identity set normally included a “logo” (which I remember, we had to call it “symbol”, not “logo” that day). Now when the logo category is there, author just can shout out “LOGO included” to increase the marketing side especially when a logo can cost $29. I don’t think most buyers would know about what the license allows them to use the logo in. It’s just a vector LOGO there (plus another things) for nearly 1/3 the price so they just grab it. We cannot have a double check for their purposes :).

So in this file it seems like the logo is not even included. Don’t know if it’s a accidental misunderstanding from the author or a marketing trick gone wrong.

104 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OMEGAMULTIMEDIA says

C’mon on man what person in there right mind get a logo an a.mock up it should be understood logos are not included.

by
by
by
by
by
by